Here are 10 additional reasons as to why you should choose a Managed Print Service:
- Lower costs. On average, businesses can easily save 10-30% of their total annual printing budget by optimising their most effective devices and introducing print management software, enabling them to take control of their print environment. At Blueprint Document Solutions, we can help you to save up to 40% on your current printing costs!
- Simpler budgeting. By implementing a managed print solution, you outsource the administration and costs associated with running a fleet of printers, therefore are able to create a budget based on actual usage, while standardising equipment and improving performance.
- Consistent print quality. Say goodbye to the expensive costs associated with printing in colour. The very latest print technology lets you print colours accurately and consistently and saves on having to purchase excessive quantities of print material.
- Better functionality. New printers, such as the models offered by Blueprint Document Solutions, combine high capacity, copying, printing, faxing and scanning. These advanced machines incorporate paper documents into business workflows, enabling you to easily manage both soft and hard copies of your documents.
- Standardised equipment. A Managed Print Service Solution delivers standardised equipment – users in all departments can easily access and use all of the functions available within the managed solution. Drivers are standardised, removing unnecessary workload from busy IT teams and products use the latest security releases and cost control features.
- A proactive service. Managed Print Services provide proactive service monitoring of print environments via constant performance tracking of devices and the provision of remote support/diagnostics for machines.
- Quick, local, specialist support. Managed Print providers, such as Blueprint Document Solutions, offer a local, friendly and professional service. If you have any questions or problems, you can expect a quick response and resolution time – service calls are logged in real time and responded to immediately.
- Centralised invoicing. With a single point of invoicing, you can reduce the number of PO’s and invoices required to run your busy office space. One invoice, covering all equipment, service and supplies, results in clear and transparent processes, enabling easier budgeting of print related costs.
- Decreased environment impact. Managed Print solutions use modern equipment, from market-leading manufacturers. This means that your business will be able to support a sustainable, energy efficient, more environmentally-friendly manufacturing process. Less waste from consumables also means that you can also demonstrate a reduction in your businesses’ carbon footprint.
- Improved workflows. Managed Print solutions can also help to improve your business workflow processes. Powerful scanning technology can be designed to integrate into your back office document applications (i.e. Share Point, SAP etc.). Smaller businesses can take advantage of scanning straight to colour applications, such as Dropbox and Google documents.
Want to find out more?
Our Enterprise service, for medium to large businesses, comprises of a flexible range of printing solutions, tailored to meet the individual requirements of your company. From an automated supply of high quality printer cartridges using our Print Manager software, to managing and maintaining your entire printer fleet – we will establish the best printing solution for your business, at a cost-friendly monthly fee – and take care of it all on your behalf. Find out more here.
The first step towards reducing your business printing costs is to arrange a free print audit.
During your audit, we will take an inventory of your printers to establish what they are used for and gain an understanding of how much your business is printing. We will then provide a free no obligations proposal and calculate a cost-effective fixed monthly fee for the provision of a tailored printing solution to help reduce your business printing costs.
Click here to arrange your audit today.